Friday, December 31, 2010

When I Think of 2010...

I will remember the first lost tooth of 6 to be lost this year

                          how much more fun dying Easter Eggs is getting with these "Big Kids"
  how much fun we had at DC's last day of school.  Another moment Im so lucky to have gotten to share because I get to stay home! How LUCKY am I?! SOOO LUCKY!!!
                                               the extreme heat yet extreme fun at the fair! :)
                                                      catching 4th of July parade candy
Gaining a WONDERFUL Sister In Law and then finding out in November Im going to be an Auntie! :)
                                    
            Watching my cousin Jake get deployed to Afghanistan. So proud of you Jake! Thank You! :)

Getting to see some of my favorite classmates at our 10 year reunion! Cant believe its been 10 years!!

Avary going to Preschool...tears still...ugh

                                            Paytin heading to 1st grade...oh more tears...still
                                            Last summer days running through the sprinkler
                                               First Blue Jay Dinner Dance...so much fun!
                                                                         Storytime :)

                                                Carving Pumpkins with our Pumpkins
                                                             So much to be thankful for!!!
How much I love this picture...I really did it! 60 pounds gone in a year... yay me! :) Oh and Merry Christmas!! LOL


Happy New Year EVERYONE!!!

No comments: