Monday, July 18, 2011

Its a GOOD NEWS day!

Its been a little while since Ive felt so positive...a LONG while actually. This morning started early for us for some reason the girls and I were up by 7...so not typical we are night owls who sleep in. Not more the a few minutes after 8 my phone rang and it was Kurk one of the lawyers working on the insurance company (CRAPPY STATE FARM...by the way, State Farm is NOT there NEVER have them!!) Anyway, he says I have some good news they called me today and they want to settle this case! They want to come and view the house again.  Why I dont know its only gotten worse since April while its been rained on and allowed to mold and other fun junk. So, what ev State Farm people come and look no matter what you say Im not letting you off the hook! But its major progress so I am beyond HAPPY! Over the moon really!

 Then my Aunt Cindy called me this afternoon to tell me that my cousin Jakes welcome home cereomney will be tomorrow. Holy Cow tomorrow?! They just got back to the states not more then a week ago. It makes me tear up thinking of all the famlies getting their Dads and Moms back...and even more so the ones that will not get them back. We are lucky very lucky thank you God for watching over Jake. I thought I cryed like a baby at the scenes around me when they left I cant imagine the happy tears that will be around tomorrow! Excited!!

What a GREAT day! :)

No comments: