



Avary finally let me put her hair up today! I am so excited! Paytin said mommy she looks bootiful like us now...that kid cracks me up! Paytin was "being an elf" with some scrap wrapping paper and one of the ten thousand blue painters tap rolls we have (seriously if you are doing painting and need some tape, I can hook you up! Daniel got them from some guy in Arkansas who went out of the painting business, and he gave him a whole huge box!) Anyway we are getting REALLY excited for Christmas around here! Since we have all the snow on the ground now Paytin asks every day if today is the day. We filled our morning with Christmas fun and stories and then I went on to do my marathon of cooking. I am trying something new...buying EVERYTHING we need for a month cooking it all up at once and freezing it! (I am going to post a link above with all my recipes so you can cook along if you would like!) I am super excited about this and think it will cut down on a lot of work in the end! I also am SUPER SUPER SUPER EXCITED that we are now COMPLETLEY ORGANIC AND NATURAL! After 3 1/2 years of using up everything and slowly exchanging things everything from our food to our carpet smelly stuff is 100% none chemical! Ahhhh big sigh or relief by me...

No comments:
Post a Comment